Well, look at that! I finally have a blog. Hopefully my future entries will be more exciting than this one is, and hopefully I will be able to figure out and apply a different color scheme soon.
Thoughts of the day:
1) Bra shopping is one of my least favorite things in the world to do.
2) Pregnancy is really helping me to get over any lingering squickiness related to needles that I may have had before I got pregnant. Sheesh. How many holes do they need to put in my body?
3) Jonathon is a nice guy for setting this blog up for me and then helping me install Dreamweaver on my computer and figure out how to use it to edit his style sheets. I knew there was a good reason I married him.
4) I don’t really get why Agatha Christie is such a famous mystery novelist. I don’t really like her novels. Anyone who cares to defend her or convince me to try again is more than welcome to do so.
5) There’s a couple in our ward with whom we have become friends. The benefits of this friendship are clearly apparent: the wife is an excellent baker, so we have ended up with mouthwatering treats two weekends in a row. Hooray for friends, especially those who can cook!