Seeing foxyj’s blog listing things she is thankful for inspired me to do the same. So, here’s my list of things I’m thankful for:
Â 1) My relationship with my mom. I’ve been talking with her on the phone almost every day for the past few months, and I really cherish that.
2) My little son, who makes me laugh.
3) A husband whom I can talk to about anything and who knows me through and through.
4) Answers to prayers, which make me feel like I’m not flying quite so blind.
5) Good books, recently including Mistborn and The Man Who Mistook His Wife for a Hat.
6) A beautiful apartment that feels like home.
7) Enough savings so this period of unemployment isn’t more stressful than it is.
8) A host of good friends, for the first time in my life.
9) My new shoes, which cost me â€“$4.20 (I bought them in a lot that cost $20 and then sold the rest of the shoes to a consignment shop for $24.20).
10) Apple pie.
11) Emails from my missionary siblings. I’m so glad I don’t have to wait for snail mail to hear from them each week!
12) Plane tickets home for Christmas, a generous gift from my grandparents.
13) Our digital camera.