Well, I said I don’t usually do these, but I was thinking the other night that I hadn’t blogged in a while, but I was drawing a blank as to what to write about. Not that nothing’s happening, but everything I thought of writing about was either too whiny or too personal. So here’s another one of those “fill in the blanks” posts that I found on my friend Ashley’s blog.
10 Years Ago:
- I was a junior in high school.
- I was heavily involved in music. I was in show choir and concert choir and chamber orchestra, and I took piano lessons, which involved multiple competitions.
- My favorite class was English, and my least favorite was precalculus.
- I had no idea what I wanted to do with my life, other than be a mom.
- I had bangs. (I think I want to get a haircut with bangs again, but ones totally unlike those ones.)
Five Things on Today’s List of Things to Do:
- Get pictures taken of Duplo (yay!).
- Teach piano (two lessons).
- Do dishes.
- Do two loads of laundry.
- Straighten the house in preparation for lessons.
Five Snacks I Eat Often:
- Multigrain Cheerios, dry
- A peanut butter sandwich
- Chocolate in whatever form is around the house
- Granola bars
5 Things I Would Do If I Were a Millionaire:
- Buy a house.
- Pay for Jon Boy’s education and our living expenses during it.
- Save for the boys’ education.
- Replace my car with something better.
- Give some to charity or family who need it.
Five Places I’ve Lived:
Five Jobs I Have Had:
- Technical writer
- Copy editor
- Database manager for a business media company
- Customer service agent for Kinko’s and Sears (two different, but similar, jobs)
- Server at Boston Market
If you haven’t done this one yet and want to, I tag you!
Oh, cool. I liked Boston Market.
I like Boston Market’s food. I hated working there.
Haha… you life 10 years ago sounds almost exactly like mine. Interesting :).